who will help me?

hi all friends

i have a problem,our teacher give the a question us,but i didnt understand hw it make it

so i didnt do anything for it

i giving problem who can solve this problem ,plz send it view

plz help me plz

Question:

Select peaple in groups of three from n ( n= 10 for example) peaple randomly

Mach them with only one random chose of options like A,B,C etc Until you run

of peaple or options. list these grouped peaple with their option in the fron panel.

You may want to increase options so make your chooses to be changed

:( this my final project:(

QUOTE(christinabest @ Jan 5 2008, 07:21 AM)

so i didnt do anything for it

Welcome to the board.

If you didn't do anything to try to solve the problem before posting here :thumbdown: , you're unlikely to get much help.

To give you a little push, you should probably create an array of people (array of strings, each element is a string with a persons name). Then make another array of options. This could probably be an array of integers (0, 1, 2) or strings ("bananas", "hot dogs", "baseball").

Now you can use the functions in LabVIEW's Array palette to manipulate the data in those arrays. You should also read the LabVIEW help on how to create a For Loop. If you don't know how to do those things yet, there's some great resources in the Help menu in LabVIEW to get you started on the basics.

Once you've made some progress, come back and post again if you still have questions. Good luck!

sorry i didnt still do anything

pls someone help me this question :(:(:(

QUOTE(Justin Goeres @ Jan 5 2008, 03:16 PM)

Welcome to the board.

If you didn't do anything to try to solve the problem before posting here :thumbdown: , you're unlikely to get much help.

To give you a little push, you should probably create an array of people (array of strings, each element is a string with a person's name). Then make another array of options. This could probably be an array of integers (0, 1, 2) or strings ("bananas", "hot dogs", "baseball").

Now you can use the functions in LabVIEW's Array palette to manipulate the data in those arrays. You should also read the LabVIEW help on how to create a For Loop. If you don't know how to do those things yet, there's some great resources in the Help menu in LabVIEW to get you started on the basics.

Once you've made some progress, come back and post again if you still have questions. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

QUOTE (Gavin Burnell @ Jan 12 2008, 07:46 PM)

Attached, I *think* solves the problem, but I'm sure someone can improve on my solution - hey look no XNodes, no Scripting, no LVOOP yet...

Oh, that's just purdy. Not pretty, but definately purdy.

QUOTE (crelf @ May 17 2009, 01:54 AM)

Oh, that's just purdy. Not pretty, but definately purdy.

Er, thanks, I think.

You know for some very strange reason the original poster never got back to say thanks for the help.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE (Gavin Burnell @ May 17 2009, 12:29 PM)

Er, thanks, I think.

You know for some very strange reason the original poster never got back to say thanks for the help.

Someone probably feels very hurt at being so badly misunderstood in her intentions that were anything but self centered. :rolleyes:

Well I did learn a new word "purdy" ;)

Rolf Kalbermatter