Comparing matches

Hi guys,

From colour pattern matching i get out some matches(position,angle,scale,score and bounding box(x,y position on each template pattern)).I would like to ask you how is it possible when u load another image and search for a new matches to compare them and get out a result or a LEDs which will flash depending on what the result is (red=not equal , green=equal).

Thnx a lot guys, any help could be useful for me :yes: .

Best Regards

Steve

QUOTE(stamatios @ Feb 4 2008, 04:23 PM)

This is a screen shot of my code.. I got the results but how can i compare them with the new picture...

What do you mean new picture? where are you getting the new picture from? File? Camera?

Put the case structure in a loop and put the new picture into the same buffer as the previous image.

Thats all I can say given what you have shown in your screenshot.

Try looking at some example code (Help>Find Examples> then type Vision or image from file ) to see how images are obtained from camera or file.

Neville.

Hi Neville,

I have it in a while loop..

The picture is from a webcam..

I create a template and then and when i search i got results (matches) out..When i load another image and search for a templates without to create a new template it search for the previous template in the new image..So i got another results which tells me that my program is working..But i dont know how to compare this two results from the first image and the second image ..

Best Regards

Stamatios