Conditionnal SGL probe

QUOTE(TiT @ Feb 7 2008, 03:28 AM)

When testing my image analysis functions I often use the conditionnal probe, why do they exist for DBL and not for SGL numerics ??

Lots of IMAQ functions outputs values in SGL... I'm sure it wouldn't cost to develop !

Go to vi.lib/_probes.

Open the one you like (ConditionalDouble.vi, for example)

Edit it to change the data type to what you want, change the name and the Window Title.

Put it in user.lib/_probes

Voila! Single Conditional Probe!

QUOTE(Neville D @ Feb 7 2008, 06:28 PM)

..and while your at it, why not make a History Probe like so:

http://lavag.org/old_files/monthly_02_2008/post-2680-1202405291.jpg' target="_blank">post-2680-1202405291.jpg?width=400

Very useful to track changing values in a loop.

Be sure to throw it in the folder: \LabVIEW Data\Probes

Neville.

I already installed the History probes, they are indeed very usefull, but there is another feature on conditional probes that I love : the posibilty to stop execution (like a breakpoint) if the value is within a specified range.

I do quite a lot of image processing and I must be sure that the settings I choose will work for all the images I have (often more than 10k images) so I put my analysis VI in a loop, and make it run with all the images. That's why I'd like to be able to set set a conditionnal probe that stops on the image for which the analysis fails.

I know there are other ways to do it, but the conditionnal probe for DBL exist, so the SGL shouldn't cost a kidney to develop.

Thanks for the replies ;)