guys help me pleeeeeeeeease

reemon

guys I found a gsm modem to use with labview to send sms but I want to check is it compatable with labview because I found that it support at commands and our sim card on Qatar , because one of my friend had it and she's using it in her senior project without any problem.

please give me a reply as soon as possible cauase I need to buy it soooooooooooooon

this the web site for gsm modem that I want to buy

http://www.gprsmodems.co.uk/acatalog/Onlin...Modems_100.html

thank you,

Reemon, welcome to LAVA. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. As you may have noticed, we are a professional forum and expect our posters to follow the forum guidelines when posting. These guidelines are not there for your annoyance but to guarantee that the forum remains easily readable. Please also read the how to ask questions the smart way guide. When you follow the forum etiquette, you are about to get high quality answers.

As for your particular question, I don't know the answer. However, your topic guys help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese does not certainly attract anybody to read your post. Good topics are informative so that readers can choose which topics they read.

I guess you're not a native English speaker. However try to spend some time to formulate your question in an understandable way. As a translation for the other readers I think Reemon wants to ask if this particular GSM modem can be interfaced with LabVIEW.

I think this topic would fit better to the hardware forum as this is not actually LabVIEW language related. Michael, would you please move this post to the Hardware forum, where it belongs.

Reemon, even with some problems in the post, please do not repost your question. You can answer your own topic, if you choose to, and try to rephrase your question in more understandable manner.

Again you are wellcome to LAVA and hope you enjoy here.

Tomi