Feedback node doesn't work properly if called in a Sub VI

I have a SUB VI containing a loop with a feedback node that is resetted to a given initial value. If I call this Sub VI repeatedly the feedback node is not resetted to the initial value after the first call of the Sub VI. Instead the value of the last call of the Sub VI is retained and used as new initial value.

How do I have to change the prg that for each call of the Sub VI the feedback node is set to the given initial value?

QUOTE (horatius @ May 15 2008, 07:51 AM)

It is:

QUOTE (LabVIEW help)

. If a Feedback Node globally initializes and you
, the Feedback Node initializes to that value on the first call of the VI in an execution. If you do not wire an input value to the initializer terminal, the initial input of the Feedback Node for the first execution is the
. Each time the VI runs after the first execution, the initial value is the last value from the previous execution. The following block diagrams show the differences in value from execution to execution for a Feedback Node with a wired initializer terminal and a Feedback Node with an unwired initializer terminal.