signal from an instrument

zhpipo16

QUOTE (Kevin Payne @ Jun 12 2008, 10:11 AM)

Sorry zhipppo16, but you're not giving us enough information - your original attatchments are missing too much. You need to re-read the replies and get the answers we've asked for, if you want help. Also putting comments on the block diagram explaining the reason for each of the commmands you've sent to the instrument would be a good idea.

yes kivin

if you want wich commandes i sent? i send the SCPI commandes and all commandes work, but the last commandes is (TRAC:READ?) for reading the values and i had a signal but it is not correct do understand me?

else i don't now what you want exactely for explining?

QUOTE (zhpipo16 @ Jun 12 2008, 11:10 AM)

yes kivin

if you want wich commandes i sent? i send the SCPI commandes and all commandes work, but the last commandes is (TRAC:READ?) for reading the values and i had a signal but it is not correct do understand me?

Useful information could be about what is the error code the equipment returns. When you send the trac:read? command, do you get an answer from equipment or a timeout? Do you get an empty buffer? You can use status bytes information to further diagnose your problem.

QUOTE (zhpipo16 @ Jun 12 2008, 04:10 PM)

yes kivin

Yes I understand that the plot you get isn't what you were expecting, but it would help if we could see a screen grab of the plot you get, and also to see the string data returned from the instrument, because without seeing the scale of your measurements (i.e. how many amps you are reading) it's hard to tell what is happening.

hello again

in the first message on this topic there are a atached file where i send the VI whith a pecture of what i wnat and what i get.

please lokk at the first message and you will be understand.

of any other question im here.but quiqly the work sould be finishedtomorow please. thank you.

QUOTE (zhpipo16 @ Jun 12 2008, 06:22 PM)

hello again

in the first message on this topic there are a atached file where i send the VI whith a pecture of what i wnat and what i get.

please lokk at the first message and you will be understand.

of any other question im here.but quiqly the work sould be finishedtomorow please. thank you.

As I and others have already said, there isn't enough information in your original post to be able to solve your problem. Good luck.

Kevin