Help with digital I/O

Maca

EJW's idea is FAR better than the two examples I gave in my first post (However I still don't like the express VI's), If i was you I would use his code.

Just a question however where you said "control voltage" do you mean an analogue output or a digital output? I had assumed that is was a digital output, where as EJW is outputting a constant voltage from the DAC.

QUOTE (Maca @ Aug 6 2008, 03:09 AM)

EJW's idea is FAR better than the two examples I gave in my first post (However I still don't like the express VI's), If i was you I would use his code.

Just a question however where you said "control voltage" do you mean an analogue output or a digital output? I had assumed that is was a digital output, where as EJW is outputting a constant voltage from the DAC.

Hi,

There are couple of example under LabVIEW which can provide u a readymade solutions. U may have to tweak it a little bit to meet your requirement (Probably). I suggest you not use those express vi's.

Go to LabVIEW and "Help->Find Examples" then select the vi which you are looking for

QUOTE (guruthilak@yahoo.com @ Aug 6 2008, 06:54 AM)

Hi,

There are couple of example under LabVIEW which can provide u a readymade solutions. U may have to tweak it a little bit to meet your requirement (Probably). I suggest you not use those express vi's.

Go to LabVIEW and "Help->Find Examples" then select the vi which you are looking for

You can always select the assistant with the left mouse, go to the edit menu, and convert to task name constant. then repeat that process and convert to code or code plus example.