Need LV users to help change English language (and possibly other

QUOTE (Aristos Queue @ Oct 22 2008, 07:11 PM)

OK. I'm in; sourcenders sounds good. This issue has bugged me for the last few days while driving to and from work. I've been researching a bit and concluded that this is contributing to the taxonomy for the 'project' in question. It might be a good idea to consider other toxonomic elements and use a consistent naming convention that will reinforce a term such as sourcender.

Adding train terminal, bridge or other metiphorical terms might create a folk taxonomy.

( I've gotta stop reading all this janky Wikipedia stuff! )

Went looking for the curved yellow fruit article based on a recent meeting here at work. The InsideRIA.com link has changed to developria.com

http://www.developria.com/2008/10/project-management-from-the-de.html

• 2 years later...

Also, yes:

Surely I'm not suggesting we leave it to the developer brood with their penchant for camel case unless we want to run the risk of creating a taxonomy that reads like a Gang of Four soliloquy in iambic pentameter of the framework kind.

I really like that LV places a lot fewer restrictions on the names we can use for things than most languages.