design an labview program for RF probe calibration

pabhon002426

Thing That I want to do design are listing in like a finite state machine

Here i use two instrument one is ANRITSU MS 2026A as a RF signal Generator from RF out port having maximum output power 23 dbm and for data acquisition i use 4 3\4 - Digital Multimeter HM 8012

Main task: Here the Anritsu MS2026A is used as a RF signal Generator and its output power level is fixed at 23 dbm. This power will deliver to the TEM cell and it will will generate a uniform field in the TEM cell for a particular frquency. Every time we change the input frquency of the Anritsu and take the probe respone by placing a probe in the TEM cell. This probe is connected to digital multimeter HM 8012.

1. Initialize Instrument ()

2. Read Calibration and database file

3. Signal Generator sends frequency and RF level (here RF level is fixed only frequency will change at each iteration)

4. DWELL and read the feedback of the field prob

5. Increase frequency

6. if Current frequency is higer than the stop frequency and go to step 7

7. Stop

Here i have also upload the block diagram for this.

QUOTE (pabhon002426 @ Nov 7 2008, 11:17 AM)

Thing That I want to do design are listing in like a finite state machine

I'm not sure what you are asking after reading your post. Is there part of this you want help with? All of it? Some particular point?

Tim

QUOTE (pabhon002426 @ Nov 7 2008, 08:24 PM)

all of it

Break down the problem, write code (VI) for the voltmeter first, test your code, improve it, ok?, then do the VI for the signal generator etc... Learn.. If you have specific problems ask here. If you have low labview knowledge read some good bok or look at labview for dummies atleast if it is still on the internet...