Skype Prime...

http://www.skype.com/allfeatures/skypeprime/

I just stumbled across this today and it looks like an interesting concept

Using Skype to get help from experts or be listed as an expert and ppl Skype to you.

Skype Prime Beta – if you're looking to learn a new language or get some expert advice about just about anything, you can search the Prime Directory for an advisor who suits your needs. When you find the right provider for you, call them on Skype and get their advice via call or a video call, so you can learn in the comfort of your own home.

So what I figure is that all us on Skype should list ourselves as experts and make some $ off of all the Homework Hustlers....ok, maybe that is un-ethical...ok it's totally unethical. and goes against all that the community stands for.... but it's a funny thought

But the serious thought is that you actually don't have to charge anyone anything if you are listed as a pro-provider and someone contacts you.

Not like we need any more distractions, but I figured I would put my finding out here and see what you all think.

OOOOooooh

I'll have to sign up now as a provider and be the first out the gate!!

QUOTE (crelf @ Nov 7 2008, 10:20 PM)

I never knew that you were so cheap :)

Wow! Seriously - $9/hr? How are we supposed to compete with that? I'd have to apply for a government bailout if I set my wages that low. Or is that part of your plan ??? :ninja: