PushOK SVN File Lock

Hello LAVAs!

I have a little problem with PushOK. If I open a project, which is under SCC, so all files loaded to the memory of LV get the Read Only Property. So if I make some changes and want to save a VI, I can't.

I have first to Check Out the file, which I want to change, than this file gets R/W.

How can I disable this feature? I want the PushOK doesn't lock files, or alternatively if I load a file to the memory of LV, than it will automaticaly checked out from the repository.

The second way is not good because I will not be able to work offline of the SVN server...

Any suggestions? Thank you, Eugen Graf

Thank you Ton.

How can I prevent the R/W Monitor from starting up? Is there any setting in the SCC Configuration? The Start Up Directory is doesn't include the R/W Monitor. Or I should disable them from the Service List? I can't find this service in the list.

The problem is, I want to work with my projects offline of the server too (at home or anywhere else).