How do i evaluate the position of a knob with reference to the previous

QUOTE (kaarthik_kaarthik @ Dec 15 2008, 06:04 AM)

Hi Kaarthk,

what do you mean by 'Real Time' do you want to do the comparison all the time, or in LabVIEW Real Tim on an RT target?

QUOTE (kaarthik_kaarthik @ Dec 15 2008, 10:40 AM)

could you please provide me with an example.i'm very new to LabVIEW programming.

Could you provide a starting point for me, I have no intention of doing any type of homework, however if you allready have some code lying around please post.

Also take notice of the examples in LabVIEW for event driven programming, these will be very helpfull.

Ton

QUOTE (Ton @ Dec 15 2008, 03:30 PM)

Hi Kaarthk,

what do you mean by 'Real Time' do you want to do the comparison all the time, or in LabVIEW Real Tim on an RT target?

Could you provide a starting point for me, I have no intention of doing any type of homework, however if you allready have some code lying around please post.

Also take notice of the examples in LabVIEW for event driven programming, these will be very helpfull.

Ton

Hi Ton,

thanks for the input,i have figured out how to implement it and had good luck this time.

Cheers,

Kaarthik