communication between labview 8.2 and ms acces 07

I am student Engineer and i am in my last year. For my thesis i have to install a power supervision on a machine. This is measured by a Schneider Elektric PM710 and now i have to make a program that writes some values that i get out of this component every few seconds to a accessdatabase so i can interpret them later. I hope somebody can help me.

QUOTE (stefvg @ Dec 16 2008, 08:01 AM)

I am student Engineer and i am in my last year. For my thesis i have to install a power supervision on a machine. This is measured by a Schneider Elektric PM710 and now i have to make a program that writes some values that i get out of this component every few seconds to a accessdatabase so i can interpret them later. I hope somebody can help me.

Basically the process is to use ADO (ActiveX Data Objects) to connect to the *.mdb file. If you are familier with using ActiveX the process is very straightforward. Plus there are free VIs available (check the NI user forum).

Mike...

QUOTE (MikePorter @ Dec 22 2008, 07:01 AM)

Basically the process is to use ADO (ActiveX Data Objects) to connect to the *.mdb file. If you are familier with using ActiveX the process is very straightforward. Plus there are free VIs available (check the NI user forum).

Mike...

It is also possible to use the Database Connectivity Toolkit that NI makes available. Like other toolkits there is a charge involved so check with NI about specifics.