Vision Common Resources

Is anyone familiar with what functions are included with the Vision Common Resources download.  This link seems to indicate a long list of functions, many of which don’t show up for me (for example “IMAQ Copyâ€).  Is this link wrong (or is there something wrong with my machine)?

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, Vision Common Resources provides the ability to run those VIs in a deployed environment, while the IMAQdx drivers provides the ability to develop code using those VIs.

Have you installed IMAQdx drivers?

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, Vision Common Resources provides the ability to run those VIs in a deployed environment, while the IMAQdx drivers provides the ability to develop code using those VIs.

Have you installed IMAQdx drivers?

Hmm, your right, I seem to have a misunderstanding of what this package is for; it does state that it is to allow deployment of the list of VIs without the Vision Runtime license.  Yet I felt sure that I needed this in a past project to access a key VI in development mode without Vision.  Must have just needed it for an EXE.

Thanks for the help.