What about the portal page

Could someone enlighten me about the Portal page?

I see some posts about the site, but I was expecting the latest and greatest discussions.

Ton

How about now? I asked IPS to make a change. Before it was putting Pinned topics first, now it isn't. It should be more of what you're asking for.

I think LAVA 2.0 requires one more click on "today's active topics" on the right side menu.

Can you explain a little more? You want a link to today's active topics placed somewhere else? Where exactly? A screenshot would help.

How about now? I asked IPS to make a change. Before it was putting Pinned topics first, now it isn't. It should be more of what you're asking for.

Yes, that's what I was expecting, but I notice 2 things:

• I cannot collapse (which was a I function I really liked)
    It shows 'Comment' when it should say 'Reply'

Ton

• I cannot collapse (which was a I function I really liked)

Ton

I am having a problem with the portal page as well. When th page is first opened and I click on a discussion, it takes me to the forums page (not to the discussion) then if i click the browser back button and then click on the discussion it takes me to the correct place. Probably just my corpoarte machine but I am just letting you know.

I love the new LAVA, you all did a great job

I cannot collapse (which was a I function I really liked)

Ton

Oh well.

I am having a problem with the portal page as well. When th page is first opened and I click on a discussion, it takes me to the forums page (not to the discussion) then if i click the browser back button and then click on the discussion it takes me to the correct place. Probably just my corpoarte machine but I am just letting you know.

I can't reproduce, anyone else?