Vision modules are missing

Hi all ,

I have installed the LabVIEW 8.6 and IMAQ Vision 7.1, the installations of both were fine. I can use the Vision assistance normally, but for the LabVIEW it has a problem. In the diagram, I can not find ant module in the item of Vision amd Motion. Is there any thing wrong that need to be fixed ? Can anyone has the experience in this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all ,

I have installed the LabVIEW 8.6 and IMAQ Vision 7.1, the installations of both were fine. I can use the Vision assistance normally, but for the LabVIEW it has a problem. In the diagram, I can not find ant module in the item of Vision amd Motion. Is there any thing wrong that need to be fixed ? Can anyone has the experience in this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

You also need to install the Vision Development Toolkit. And the Motion Control Toolkit which are installed separately.

Edited by ShaunR

Hi all ,

Thanks in advance.

You need IMAQ Vision 8.6 for use with LabVIEW 8.6. IMAQ Vision 7.1 has no way to include VI libraries for LabVIEW 8.6 since it was released around the time when LabVIEW 7.1 was released, and that is at least 5 years ago.

Rolf Kalbermatter