Formatting tags available for VI Descriptions

I am working to programmatically add custom tags to VI Descriptions, and I would like to have a list of formatting tags so that I can ignore them when displaying all custom tags or deleting all custom tags.

I know that <b> and <B> are valid formatting tags for VI Descriptions, but I can't find any reference to whether or not there are others (I am using LabVIEW 2009).

I am working to programmatically add custom tags to VI Descriptions, and I would like to have a list of formatting tags so that I can ignore them when displaying all custom tags or deleting all custom tags.

I know that <b> and <B> are valid formatting tags for VI Descriptions, but I can't find any reference to whether or not there are others (I am using LabVIEW 2009).

I thought that was all too.

But if there are others I also would like to know.

I swear that others were added in 8.2 (I remember it being a trivia competition question around that time) but I can't remember what was added... unsure.gif

Was that trivia competition this one: LabVIEW Trivia - 20 Years of History with this question:

Which HTML tag element did the LabVIEW 8.0 Context Help window add support for when used in “VI description”? (Correct answer worth: 20 points)

Answer: b (B was supported in earlier versions too)