last 3 values from a shift register...

335_x

i remember that a while ago there was something written under the nickname that use to say "i'm a LAVA, not a Fighter"...

as long as all you people let me ... i'll try to believe that...

Well... this time is something kind of simple... :unsure: i need to calcule... well... thats my job... but the thing is that i need to keep the last 3 values from a shift register...

to keep the last two is as easy as get the value as it comes out from the shift register and then get the value after the operations i do with it... befor the value enters again in the upsidedown triangle... i could just use a for loop... and i would get an array with all the values i need... but you know... when you are in school, you kind of have no freedom...

well thank you anyway....

i remember that a while ago there was something written under the nickname that use to say "i'm a LAVA, not a Fighter"...

That would be Crelf

but the thing is that i need to keep the last 3 values from a shift register...

You will be happy to know you can pull down a SR to exposure previous iterations.

post-10325-0-87975400-1291605698_thumb.p

as long as all you people let me ... i'll try to believe that...

Well... this time is something kind of simple... :unsure: i need to calcule... well... thats my job... but the thing is that i need to keep the last 3 values from a shift register...

to keep the last two is as easy as get the value as it comes out from the shift register and then get the value after the operations i do with it... befor the value enters again in the upsidedown triangle... i could just use a for loop... and i would get an array with all the values i need... but you know... when you are in school, you kind of have no freedom...

well thank you anyway....

If you are asking what I think you are asking then you have missed the fact that shift registers are "growable". You can select a shift register and "drag" out more nodes.

ok.... thanks... to the bee and thanks to the devil...

where can i get some Labview classes....

my current teacher is evil, i mean...

there was no need to make us do that just cuz' we wer sleeping in class...

by the way... i need to solve a numeric method... and find some %error...

but as i sayed... that's my work...