Automatic peak detection

Mich

Hi everybody, 

I would like to create some  algorithm or function for automatic peak detection from ECG signal, but here is the problem because I don´t know how to start. I have detected peaks thanks for cursor, but now I would like to create something new. 

Is here anybody who has any idea? 

Thank you very much.

but now I would like to create something new. 

No need to make something new LabVIEW already has a peak detection.

<LabVIEW>vi.libmeasuremamon.llbWaveform Peak Detection for 1 Chan.vi

It's on the palette under Signal Processing >> Wfm Measure >> Waveform Monitoring

This toolkit I use it is perfect, but I would like to set up the threshold parameter automatic and no manually. But maybe this is quite impossible because when the ECG signal will not be very nice the program will be confused. So, I think that the better way will be set up the threshold manually. 

Well, you can find the signal's baseline, mean, median and maximum over time, you can very likely adjust the threshold automatically and obtain pretty good results.  Use other VI from the "waveform" palette to perform those measurements.  Playing with these parameters should allow you to adjust the level automatically and get pretty good results.  I've never done it with an ECG but I've had other applications before where I had dynamic threshold. 

Well, you can find the signal's baseline, mean, median and maximum over time, you can very likely adjust the threshold automatically and obtain pretty good results.  Use other VI from the "waveform" palette to perform those measurements.  Playing with these parameters should allow you to adjust the level automatically and get pretty good results.  I've never done it with an ECG but I've had other applications before where I had dynamic threshold. 

Well, I can´t still imagine how to do this like you wrote. Could you attach some program here. Thank you