Why?  If I have a C++ project with 100 text files can I combine them into one monolithic text file?  Sure, but now that one file is very hard to manage, and edit.

It can be done and in previous versions of LabVIEW there was an INI key that would allow you to right click a sub VI and choose "Inline" which is different from the execution inline.  This inline would replace the subVI with the code from the subVI.  This turned the code into very hard to understand code because it would just programatically plop down the code.

But really why do this?  If you really want one file create a source distribution, maybe an LLB with a top level VI.  Or just zip the code, that's usually what you see on the forums when people have multiple files that go together.

I absolutely support the considerations of the previous post, so please don't oversize your main VI if it is not absolutely necessary (It never is...).

There must be a good reason for programming the SubVIs in the first place. :blink:

Anyways here is a link to a RCF plugin that should do the trick:

Expand SubVI

I never used it and I have no advice for installing the RCF.