NI Instructor Certification

viSci

The standard route to getting your Instructor Cert. is to go to the weekend training in Austin.  It is also mentioned on ni.com that there are alternative 'equivalent' certs that can be obtained from Microsoft, Novell, etc.  Also mentioned that some independent courses maybe eligible but need to be sanctioned by NI first.  I was wondering if anyone has taken any of the alternative routes and how it worked out for them.

Back when I was asking about the CPI, it was pretty much NI wanted you to go through their 2 day course.  Mine was a Thursday/Friday after the CLA Summit last year (which made it a lot easier to justify going down).  The NI course was really good and they go through a lot of the "here's how things work" when it comes to how classes are scheduled and all of that.  I would highly recommend just taking the CPI course.

A CPI course is scheduled for the same week as the CLA Summit in March. The course dates are the 6 and 7 March, 2014. Call the Customer Education department at NI if you are interested in attending and to get a quote.

It's like I started a trend!  I begged for the CPI course to be with the Summit last year.  It does make sense to allow CLAs to take the course right after the Summit.  Makes sure you have good people teaching and it saves the CLA travel time.

Good to hear from you again, Dave.  Hopefully I will see you at the Summit.

• Like 1