VI crashed when I tried to run it; recovered VI crashes LabVIEW as soon as I *open* it

Sparkette

I was making a VI that wasn't using any kind of unreleased stuff like private methods or XNodes or anything. I don't think it even used any subVI's. When I clicked Run for the first time, LabVIEW immediately crashed. I hadn't saved it yet, but luckily LabVIEW has the automatic recover feature. When I clicked Recover, however, it crashed again. I decided to try it one more time, and this time it gave me a different message. It gave me the path to some directory and told me there was an error recovering the VI and that I should move it somewhere to keep it. Now whenever I try to open that VI, LabVIEW crashes. Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it? I submitted the error report to NI (error report ID b4c8f0c3-572a-4a89-a363-421d95e5cf20 in case any NI employees see this) and attached the VI. I'll also attach it here.

NI32LV140ASD1_Untitled 1.vi

It don't crash my 2014-32bit

Strange. Do you mind posting the block diagram as a VI snippet to see if that will work for me?

EDIT: Nevermind; fixed it. EnableRegisterCandidateDebugging=True (in LabVIEW.ini) was responsible. Doesn't surprise me, considering it's undocumented. I set it to see if any visible change happened (haven't seen any yet except that crash) and forgot about it. :P

Edited by flarn2006

I was making a VI that wasn't using any kind of unreleased stuff like private methods or XNodes or anything.

Doesn't surprise me, considering it's undocumented.

Undocumented features causing LabVIEW to behave strangely?  Inconceivable!

But to be fair LabVIEW isn't bug free, and weird stuff like this can happen with normal features too.