Scroll Wheel Not Working (Windows 10, LabVIEW 2015, Parallels VM)

Starting to get up to date with LabVIEW 2015 on a new Windows 10 Parallels VM with default VM settings. Scroll wheel does not work in LabVIEW, but it does work in other applications (including LabVIEW Help).

I'm not sure if this is a Windows 10 problem or Parallels 10.

Any ideas?

*** EDIT: Actually, LabVIEW does respond to the scroll wheel -- but only very fast scrolls to get small/unpredictable scrolling movements.

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and noticed that my mouse wheel no longer scrolls combo boxes (text rings). I can still use it to scroll my front panels, front panel arrays, and block diagrams though.

Running LabVIEW 2013 on a physical machine, not a VM.

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and noticed that my mouse wheel no longer scrolls combo boxes (text rings). I can still use it to scroll my front panels, front panel arrays, and block diagrams though.

Running LabVIEW 2013 on a physical machine, not a VM.

Same for me with LV2011 (32-bit) and LV2015 (64-bit) on W10 (clean install), no VM.

Rephrasing slightly from what I said this in the other Windows 10 thread. I had the same problem with my Wireless Desktop 5000 mouse.

If you have a Microsoft mouse which is supported by the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center, this article may help:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-au/help/windows-8/troubleshooting/mouse/resolving-scrolling-problems

• 1 year later...