Viewing the same execution in two distinct ExecutionView

Zyl

Hi everybody,

After posting my problem on NI forum, I couldn't get any hints to achieve what I want to do.

Here is my problem :

I'm buiding a TS Operator interface which can display several distinct execution at the same time (modified // processmodel). Each is displayed in a specific ExecutionView in an independ window (TestSocket ExecView). Each ExecutionView is realted to its own ExecView Manager.

I'd like to create a another window (Supervision window) which lists all running executions (within standard TS ListBar) and when I chose an execution from the ListBar it displays the corresponding execution (and related components : callstack, variables, etc...). So I'll have the same execution displayed into two different ExecutionView (each ExecutionView being related to its own executionView Manager).

The problem is that each time I interact on the same execution (pausing, terminating, showing it), the execution is re-sent to my supervision ExecViewMgr. This seems to disconnect the TestSocket execView from the current execution.

Do you know if it is possible to display the same execution in 2 different ExecutionView ? Does anybody achieved the same functionnality before ?