Currently developing an UI with custom titlebar like JKI Package Manager 2020, applications from MS Office etc. I have a laptop (1440 X 900) running windows 7 and a second monitor with resolution 1920 X 1080. Scale and layout options for both monitors are set to 100%.
"FP.State = Maximized" seems to work only when the resolutions for all monitors are equal or selecting the monitor with highest resolution as main screen.
1. Laptop(1440 X 900) as main screen: FP.State = Maximized works fine in Laptop but not in second monitor. The Panel Bounds and Window Bounds are way out of the screen resolution.
Same as in case of JKI VI Package Manager (2020)
2. Setting Window bounds and panel bounds manually:
Some pixels appear in the another monitor when setting the Window Bounds and Panel Bounds manually. This sems to be also the case with NI-Package Manager
Is there a way to make it work? Any help is greatly appreciated.
I'm taking the CLD this week and I have some questions:
1) Can I create a project and add in it the VI given by NI.
2) I will use a STATE MACHINE and I'm thinking to add a state for the "WAIT EVENT" within an EVENT STRUCTURE to responds the user interaction with the UI (if the user click any buttons, this event structure will decide which state execute).
=> It is a good idea or no?
3) At the end, if I will be able to test the Project with the VI analyzer, What I should consider the most in the VI Analyzer results.
4) For the file I/O ( INI file or CSV file)Can I Use an"Application Directory"+"File Name"+"Build Path" to access the file path?
5)If the application is well documented and I can run it at the end, I can pass it or there is another tip I should consider?
By Shiva Prasad
I'm currently looking for a job Change. Myself Shiva recently qualified the CLD and working on LabVIEW since more than 3 Years as well as on LabWindows/CVI Since last 1.5 years. I have experience on all Kind of RF instruments with different communication Protocols and all other details are listed below in my Resume. If you have any opening that suits me please contact me to my mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
programmatic control of front panel requires signaling instead of just simple value change . This requires access to controls . The attached VI's should do the job. The controls can be anywhere including tabs etc which requires recursive access.
Get FP References.vi
Get Set FP Value Signaling Anywhere.vi