CLAD Sample Exam papers

Hello all,

I need some sample CLAD exam papers, Could anybody please provide me sample papers , any resource , link or send to me at : programmer.james@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

there are no example papers, because the test is done online (via PearsonVue) and you are not allowed to take pencil and paper into the test, or take something written out of the test. In my case there was also a surveillance camera and i was told not to use my cell phone camera or something like that.

these were the bad news. the good news are: there is a example exam online, where you can get some practice. but be aware, that if you have passed the test, you will need a new myNI account to redo it.

CLAD example exam

proschd,

cb

The online CLAD example test is a very good approximation of the actual test.

I've started looking into the CLD test, and noticed a restriction related to your question in the document "Certified LabVIEW Developer Requirements and Conditions".

Confidentiality of Examination Materials: All certification examination materials are

National Instruments Confidential. You agree to not disclose either the content or intent

of examination items regardless of your certification status.

NI does offer a CLD Test prep course on line; I'm trying to decide when to take it. I was told at the NI Symposium last fall that anyone who completed the CLAD test before the end of the year would qualify to take this prep course free of charge.

Good luck with the test! :thumbup: