Info-Labview troubles?

Is anyone else having trouble receiving messages from Info-Labview, or does anyone know of anything wrong with it? I haven't received a message in about 5 days, and subscribe requests are bounced back as 'no such domain.' Thanks.

Yes, I am worried too. But last digest I received was May 1 digest version.

-----Original Message-----

From: LabVIEW-Announce@opsserver.magnet.fsu.edu [mailto:LabVIEW-Announce@opsserver.magnet.fsu.edu]On Behalf Of Scott Hannahs

Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:04 PM

To: LabVIEW Announcements

Subject: Info-LabVIEW Problems

As some of you may have guessed there is an administrative problem with the info-labview mailing list.

The lab switched its DNS to a new windows based active directory system but they forgot to update the nhmfl.gov domain. Since this does not point to the new name server the domain has temporarily vanished from the internet.

The data was updated today but it does not appear to have made the 4PM cutoff time for updating the master nameservers for the .gov zone. This means that the fix will not take effect until 4PM (EDT) on Thursday (5/4). After that the changes should propagate rapidly down the chain and all should return to normal. As soon as the nhmfl.gov domain returns to the internet all should be well.

I apologize for the snafu. I just set up these temporary mailing lists to get this message out from a real named machine. This should be the only message you get as an "announcement".

-Scott

--

Dr. Scott Hannahs, National High Magnetic Field Lab

Info-LabVIEW List Maintainer <http://sthmac.magnet.fsu.edu/labview>

Subscribe: <mailto://info-labview-on@labview.nhmfl.gov>

Unsubscribe: <mailto://info-labview-off@labview.nhmfl.gov>