Child Process no 2

didierj

After almost 9 Month of planning and a painful installation, the child process 2 began to work at 21:13 on my main Family system :laugh: .

Yep, I'm again a happy "Dady".

Junior, with name Jonas, and Mamma go both well, although a bit tired.

post-253-1152709704.jpg?width=400

:beer: cheers :beer:

Didier

ps. Michael, I haven't forgotten the picture from Vanessa (my first child) with the LAVA T-shirt. Unfortunately the camera, where the picture was in, got stolen :thumbdown: . I have an update on my "old" camera (the one which you fill with these chemical strips), but the film is still in there... should be filled in the next days.

this would be better handled in OO... :D

That's why I keep saying I'm gonna have to learn OO someday. My wife wants more kids, and I don't know how to scale our current implementation! :laugh: Now I understand the term "family planning" better....

All I know is:

Copy, paste, resize...

Copy, paste, resize...

Copy, paste, resize...

Sounds like a system that requires constant maintanence! :laugh:

And that sounds like a definition of marriage. I don't think OO will get you out of that. :P

Let me add my Congratulations!! as well. We are expecting our third in a couple months. Lots of fun, though I must say that an exponential increase would be a bit much. :wacko:

Thank you everyone... :worship:

Congratulations!

This new process may cause your utilization to increase exponentially (it did for me!)

post-949-1152730840.gif?width=400

I haven't understand your implementation at it's full: If child 1 (or 2) is not happy, you increase mom (or dad) by one... does this mean that mom(or dad) gets exchanged :blink: , or does this number mean the wanted childs, or :question: ?

Sounds like a system that requires constant maintanence!

In german we say: "This, you can tell it quite loud"... The longer it goes, the more maintenance it needs (also almost like an old car).

I'm a bit afraid of the bugs that will come up in this "child process" during the years.

And that sounds like a definition of marriage. I don't think OO will get you out of that.

Let me add my Congratulations!! as well. We are expecting our third in a couple months. Lots of fun, though I must say that an exponential increase would be a bit much.

Having 3 childs gets a bit more complicated when you want go out for dinner (with your family). Usually tables are made for 4 persons but seldom for 5 :thumbdown: .

does this mean that mom(or dad) gets exchanged :blink:

Exchanged was the idea... My wife and I play this game to try and reduce the crying. Notice that you only get 1000 ms of rest when Happy? = True. Maybe a bit optimistic... :laugh:

See what happens when you code without a software design? Then again, it only took me about 5 minutes, and you could figure it out, right? Gotta LOVE LabVIEW!

Now, about 'designing' your family... (hopefully) you make a plan to have a child, (hopefully) wait 9 months for the child to arrive, then just 3 months later you wonder why things aren't working out like you planned :P