He finally made 1k!

crelf

post-181-1155045172.png?width=400

Wow! A big congratulations to Mike for reaching his 1k!

Even more importantly: thanks so much for getting the LAVA community up and running, and giving us all an independant place to mull over what we think is the greatest programming language in the world. Your impartiality, deep pockets and boundless support for the community certainly hasn't gone unnoticed, and is a great credit to you.

Even more importantly: thanks so much for getting the LAVA community up and running, and giving us all an independant place to mull over what we think is the greatest programming language in the world. Your impartiality, deep pockets and boundless support for the community certainly hasn't gone unnoticed, and is a great credit to you.

Congratulations Mike!

Ben

Yes, Mike, a big congrats from us all. You need to speed back up though, Crelf is probably already looming in your rear view mirror. I took a minor pause after reaching 500 and he went by so fast I didn't see a thing, just heard the sonic boom and smelled the kerosene from the afterburners.

Seriously, though, I really appreciate your foresight in getting the LAVA website and forums going and maintaining them in ever increasing functionality. Although I earned my Premium strictly through posting (thereby proving it could be done, nice to be the first on that), I will be posting a donation this next invoice cycle.

:ninja: ...since everyone's busy partying it up at Ni-Week, I should be able to eclipse you all! <insert evil laugh here>

Sad to say that you are not the only one missing NIWeek. Even worse, I've received a couple of calls on the cellphone today from people down in Austin rubbing it in, "Hey Mike, did you heard the announcement about..."

Where's the emoticon for roll tapping your fingers on the desk with your chin in your hand ...

Don't forget about us Lava users that are capable of multi-tasking and getting a chance to browse the forums while attending the NIWeek Seminars!!!

I just also need to add that Dean Kamean(sp?) was an amazing speaker today, definently the most motivational, insperational and fun keynote this year! It would be nice if they recorded ( or if someone else even had a self made video) that could be put into a web stream to give everyone a feel for the amazing experience that is NIWeek.

Dave Graybeal