"Get New Post" doesn't work

Michael, for some reason, the Get New Post link in the View New Posts list doesn't work properly.

The link it points to is OK (ends in getnewpost), but when I click it I'm brought to the beginning of the page with the last new post (i.e. the url ends with st=0 or st=15).

Is anyone else seeing this? I know it worked fine yesterday.

And while I'm at it, I just clicked the View New Posts link again, but none of the threads have the new posts icon, even though there are quite a few I haven't read yet. I have seen this in the past (threads being "read" before I read them), but I haven't been able to figure out when it happens.

I tried logging out yesterday and logging in again today, but this is still happening, and it makes it really hard to follow threads, because for each thread I have to go through n posts to find the new ones.

For what it's worth, when I reply to a thread, the window I get after posting the reply is correct (it jumps to the new reply).

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Mar 29 2007, 11:15 PM)

I use FF and have the same problem. I get following error...

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=5356

EDIT: The Problem occours only if there is no new post in the "View New Post"...

So afther the day changes all all post disapper from the "View New Post" and there is no post to display till the first one write a new post...

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=5357

QUOTE(martin@aerodynamics @ Mar 29 2007, 10:21 PM)

I use FF and have the same problem. I get following error...

EDIT: The Problem occours only if there is no new post in the "View New Post"...

So afther the day changes all all post disapper from the "View New Post" and there is no post to display till the first one write a new post...

I think this is a different issue. It's suppose to work this way.

IE 6.1 in my case and I have the warnings turned off (everybody keeps telling me that automatic error handling is bad :P ).

Something else that may be related - I only see the first column of emoticons.

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=5362

BTW, while what Martin brought up is both not related and not a bug, I still think it's unwanted behaviour. No results is not an error. It is simply no results and seeing an error screen confuses the user who thinks that something is wrong somewhere.