MaxValue

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 3 2007, 01:26 PM)

Hi there,

I need a hint for my VI ,,, I have a max value of x suppose it is 10 ! in this case I want to draw from 10 to -10 in a graph !! if my value is 5 then I want to graph from 5 to -5 ... How to do that?? I have tried an array and case structure ! it doesnot work!!

If you right-click on the graph on the front-panel and choose "X Scale >> Autoscale X" the graph will automatically resize for your data. Is this what you are looking for?

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 3 2007, 09:09 PM)

THNX DARLING ,, But What I want is , forget about graph , if the user enter 8 then all the values below will be displayed I mean how can I diplayed those value????i know it is easy 4 u but i HAVE TRIED IT ! IT IS NOT WORKING !!!

Nulll,

sorry but your questions get mystier every time (your initial question was much better than your second answer). Please try to build a scentence where you describe what you want (in which control type for instance), if you want to do it programattically or from the user interface.

Also have a look at your keyboard, there seems to be something wrong with the shift-key.

Now this case, where does the user enters '8'? And where do you want to display it?

What code have you got already?

Ton

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 3 2007, 03:56 PM)

oK oK i am not expressing well .

if the user enter 8 ok! the program will generatae all values below 8 till the loop stopped!!!that must be done in the program

So, you want a graph which displays a sine wave of amplitude x, where x is entered by the user?