Hi there!

manic

Hi everybody,

i'd just like to introduce myself. My real name ist Matthias and i'm working as an measurement engineer in a small german company, which produces many kinds of sensors. i'm using labview for about 3 or 4 years now and all started with some optical measurement system in a project back in university days...labview 7.1 was the weapon of choice then. now it's 6.1 for me. back to the good ol' days or something like that :D

i've searched for help in this forum whenever i'd been stumbling over some labview problems. i think the time has come to try to be more than a passive member :)

greetz,

Matthias

QUOTE(manic @ Aug 1 2007, 06:55 AM)

i've searched for help in this forum whenever i'd been stumbling over some labview problems. i think the time has come to try to be more than a passive member :)

Glad to have you here. Welcome!

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(manic @ Aug 1 2007, 04:55 PM)

Hi everybody,

i'd just like to introduce myself. My real name ist Matthias and i'm working as an measurement engineer in a small german company, which produces many kinds of sensors. i'm using labview for about 3 or 4 years now and all started with some optical measurement system in a project back in university days...labview 7.1 was the weapon of choice then. now it's 6.1 for me. back to the good ol' days or something like that :D

greetz,

Matthias

Welcome To LAVA ...Mr. passive :D ... Glad to see you Matthias, feel free to ask for any problem