VOICE RECOGNITION

stamatios

QUOTE(stamatios @ Sep 8 2007, 08:31 AM)

Hey guys im final year student and i wanna do voice recognition for my last year project.has anyone done voice recognition to tell me some ysefull thingsand if he has it in lava to sent me in hotstamos@hotmail.comto take a look how its working?

At the risk of feeding a homework troll, there are a lot of ways to skin this cat. There might be someone around here who knows enough to help you straight away, but you're more likely to get better results if you give us more information. For instance...

• What, exactly, are the "useful things" you need your program to do?
  • Have you looked at any existing voice recognition products and how they might integrate with other software? If not, do that and then come back here and tell us what you found.

If you're talking about acquiring data and doing voice recognition from scratch in LabVIEW, I think you've bitten off way more than you can chew. Your best bet would be to find a way to integrate LabVIEW with existing voice technologies, but you need to find those technologies first. People around here will be more than willing to help you with the integration step if you show some initiative up front.

• 3 months later...