A new member from Spain

watcher

Hi,

I'm a really beginner in LabView.

I didn't know a thing about it until three months ago, so there is a lot of things I don't know yet.

I had much experience working with Java, C++, PHP... and many other languages but not with LabView.

At the beginning I had the feeling I was playing with a kind of "programing game", you know, full of funny icons and It looked too easy to be something serious.

But I've been working hardly on it and I'm changing my mind.

So, I'm from Spain, I'm working with Labview and that's all.

Hello everybody, I promise search hardly before asking, and maybe one day I will be able to answer some questions from other people.

Welcome to LAVA. Someone who's willing to search first is always someone we're happy to have. :thumbup:

QUOTE(watcher @ Sep 21 2007, 04:43 PM)

maybe one day I will be able to answer some questions from other people.

This is probably the thing which will improve your LV skills more than anything and you should probably start with that the earliest you can. At most, if you're wrong, someone will correct you (actually, it's worse if you're wrong and someone does not correct you, but that does not usually happen).

As Ben mentioned, I also suggest you start with that at the NI forums, simply because there are a lot more easy questions there which you will be able to answer correctly.

Hello Watcher,

Welcome and enjoy!

on top of the "normal" Labview Forum, you could look at the LAVA WIKI

Also, for getting a fast track to some of the more advanced stuff of LV, as well as nice shortcuts, you can browse trough the Darrens weekly nuggets. they begin as simple nuggets, but some stuff there get really advanced, and all are extremely usefull. as you learn them you will discover your learning curve to shorten quite a bit :)