New here

Tia

Hello everyone!

I'm new here in the LAVA forums and want to introduce myself to you. I've been using LabVIEW for about five years now and used it in my company for measurement and database issues in the special machinery we produce for the automotive industries.

I'm pretty impressed by the big activity in this forum and the expertise of the members. I hope I can help also sometimes with my knowledge.

Best regards

Tia

QUOTE(Tia @ Oct 12 2007, 12:04 PM)

Hello everyone!

I'm new here in the LAVA forums and want to introduce myself to you. I've been using LabVIEW for about five years now and used it in my company for measurement and database issues in the special machinery we produce for the automotive industries.

I'm pretty impressed by the big activity in this forum and the expertise of the members. I hope I can help also sometimes with my knowledge.

Best regards

Tia

Welcome to LAVA Tia!

So, what area of LV do you find most interesting?

Ben

ZITAT(Ben @ Oct 12 2007, 08:49 PM)

Welcome to LAVA Tia!

So, what area of LV do you find most interesting?

Ben

Hello Ben,

most interesting at the moment is all that LVOOP stuff. I try to write more reusable code and I think LV 8.5 is the first version where all the wellknown OO design pattern can be implemented in a straight way. So now I'm focused on coding software modules with LabVIEW classes that I can reuse in more than one project.

Tia

If that's your interest, keep an eye out for an incoming post from me in the code repository.

It's a concept called LVx (x is for export).

It's a design pattern that allows you to add exported method functionality to a LV program both in dev mode and exe form.

I'll keep an eye out for your comments and own additions to LAVA.

Welcome. ~,~

QUOTE(NormKirchner @ Oct 13 2007, 03:53 PM)

If that's your interest, keep an eye out for an incoming post from me in the code repository.

It's a concept called LVx (x is for export).

It's a design pattern that allows you to add exported method functionality to a LV program both in dev mode and exe form.

I'll keep an eye out for your comments and own additions to LAVA.

Welcome. ~,~

Oh!

All of you LVOOPish types are way ahead of me.

I have scheduled some time to study :book: in December just so I can understand what y'all are talking about.

Give me time, I'll catch up. ;)

Ben

• 3 weeks later...