Really big Connector Pane on your Front Panel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JDave @ Oct 15 2007, 07:20 PM)

I posted a while back how I was feeling there must be a better way to wire up my controls to the connector pane on my subVIs. My experiments since then have been quite fruitful.

Auto ConnectorPane

post-1519-1192475513.gif?width=400

post-1519-1192475531.gif?width=400

It's the best thing since dragging your mouse back and forth between the connector pane and each and every control and indicator! Just put the .llb file in your project folder in the LabVIEW directory. Restart LabVIEW and you will have an option in the Tools menu for Auto ConnectorPane.

LV 8.2 or higher is required, and depends on several OpenG libraries (you should have OpenG installed anyway, of course).

Download File:post-1519-1192574576.llb

Download File:post-1519-1193686315.llb Filters out invalid file types and controls have less strict positioning requirements.

EDIT : I changed the original .llb file to a version that does not crash if you move the decorations. It just puts them back.

I added a second version that filters invalid VIs out and implements a different algorithm for assigning terminals.

When try to open "AutoConnectorPane.Vi", Autoindexing-Tunnel_ogtk.vi is missing. So that i am not able to add this into my LabVIEW8.5...How can i get this...

Thanks in advance