OpenG "Dynamic Palette" v0.17 released (support for LabVIEW 8.6)

Jim Kring

• 1 year later...

QUOTE (Jim Kring @ Feb 18 2008, 04:35 PM)

The OpenG Dynamic Palette package allows the OpenG libraries to be seen in the LabVIEW palettes. This release (v0.17) adds support for LabVIEW 8.6.

I've got 0.18 installed in LabVIEW 8.6, and I still dont see them :(

QUOTE (ShaunR @ May 16 2009, 05:23 PM)

But if you go through the 7.x, they are in the main pallets there.

I *think* they've always been in there, right? I thought part of 0.17 was to have the OpenG toolkit show up in their respective existing palettes?

QUOTE (crelf @ May 16 2009, 05:59 PM)

I *think* they've always been in there, right? I thought part of 0.17 was to have the OpenG toolkit show up in their respective existing palettes?

The OpenG library palettes do not appear under the respective LabVIEW palettes. For example, OpenG Array does not show up under the LabVIEW array palette -- it only shows up under the OpenG category.

There was discussion of working on this, but nothing has happened yet.

QUOTE (Jim Kring @ May 16 2009, 09:32 PM)

The OpenG library palettes do not appear under the respective LabVIEW palettes. For example, OpenG Array does not show up under the LabVIEW array palette -- it only shows up under the OpenG category.

OK - thanks for the clarification Jim, I thought that's what you meant by "The OpenG Dynamic Palette package allows the OpenG libraries to be seen in the LabVIEW palettes".