Labview Learning videos..(Online!?)..

Hello All,

As i'm very much interested in Learning Labview (I'm a Beginner!),i found a website that gives online learning videos.

The website is "http://www.fafiles.com/".They are mentioned that if we pay the money then we will view their online videos for learning.

Questions:-

1.Any body have any experience about this service?

2.Is this a trust source for learning?

3.If anybody who used this source, please advice me ...shall i go ahead or not?

Thank You very much!

Regards,

Jaikanth

QUOTE (Jaikanth @ May 12 2008, 08:54 AM)

Hello All,

As i'm very much interested in Learning Labview (I'm a Beginner!),i found a website that gives online learning videos.

The website is "http://www.fafiles.com/".They are mentioned that if we pay the money then we will view their online videos for learning.

Questions:-

1.Any body have any experience about this service?

2.Is this a trust source for learning?

Thank You very much!

Regards,

Jaikanth

Hi Jaikanth,

I am not familiar with this site, so I cannot say anything about the videos offered there. What I can say is that there are many resources available for free. I would explore the free options before I paid someone. If you register at ni.com you get access to past webcasts and white papers about LabVIEW. There are also quite a few tutorial videos available on sites like youtube that can help you understand the basics.

Good Luck! It's definately worth your time to learn LabVIEW and you'll have fun in the process.

-Toby

QUOTE (Jaikanth @ May 12 2008, 11:54 AM)

I never seen them before either. I suggest you have a look at this first (this list is a little out of date, but it'll give you a few ideas).

Also, check out www.lvmastery.com - start with the free webinars to get a feel for it. This site is hosted by Ben Zimmerman, who is a member of LAVA (he's also put some of his tutorials up on youtube).

QUOTE (Jaikanth @ May 12 2008, 05:54 PM)

I have no experience with them (or labviewmastery), but if youu are looking into them, would you be willing to share your experiences (not content)

Ton