QUOTE (orko @ May 29 2008, 10:55 PM)

I don't speak French either, but I know that sinus is a sine and Google says that carré is square, so I assume it means "square sine wave".

I'm not sure whether your wife will appreciate that or not... :unsure:

QUOTE (orko @ May 29 2008, 08:55 PM)

So Orko got a square wife ;)

QUOTE (PaulG. @ May 29 2008, 10:14 PM)

There is no such thing as a "square sine wave". It's
sin
usoidal or it non-sinusoidal. It can't be both.

I'm not sure but I remember from high-school that there is a sinus 'function' where the signal is flat during the first n degrees, maybe that's it?

EDIT:

It's a square wave

Ton

Thank you for your remarks .

I can't read French, but this looks like a good first attempt. There are some things that pop out at me:

1) The front panel is a little skewed. If you are going to have anything resizing with the panel, then you may want to have everything resize. I personally like to not have anything resize, and not show the scroll bars so that the FP is fixed...but that's a preference thing.

I will try this . The front panel is green because when I was at school we had some very old scopes ( oscilloscopes ) with the front panel green .

The BD is for the most part fairly clean. Good job! Even though I can't read the labels, I can understand the flow and logic behind the code.

You may wish to take the main code and place it into a subVI, with your parameters as inputs and waveform/results as outputs. This will clean it up a bit more.

Yes it is the next step.

Are you sure on your math to get X in radians for the input of the Sine function? I'm seeing (Phase/(360*Freq))*(Freq*2pi) for the first iteration of the loop. It's early yet in Seattle, so I may just need a second cup of coffee before I understand what you're doing here... smile.gif

It is the phase adjustments

5) Alright, I need to know... what does this mean in English?

post-3266-1212090586.png?width=400

It the choice between sine ( sinus ) function and square ( carré ) function 010101

My wife's name is very close to this: Carrie Sines... so I'm dying to know smile.gif

Best regards to your wife .

I will translate the Vi in english .

QUOTE (JasonXCX @ May 31 2008, 09:15 AM)

Thank you for your remarks .

I can't read French, but this looks like a good first attempt. There are some things that pop out at me:

1) The front panel is a little skewed. If you are going to have anything resizing with the panel, then you may want to have everything resize. I personally like to not have anything resize, and not show the scroll bars so that the FP is fixed...but that's a preference thing.

I will try this . The front panel is green because when I was at school we had some very old scopes ( oscilloscopes ) with the front panel green .

hello every body i speak french very well and that mean

(sin signal or square signal) you cab chose with this key (t/f) it's clear?

The BD is for the most part fairly clean. Good job! Even though I can't read the labels, I can understand the flow and logic behind the code.

You may wish to take the main code and place it into a subVI, with your parameters as inputs and waveform/results as outputs. This will clean it up a bit more.

Yes it is the next step.

Are you sure on your math to get X in radians for the input of the Sine function? I'm seeing (Phase/(360*Freq))*(Freq*2pi) for the first iteration of the loop. It's early yet in Seattle, so I may just need a second cup of coffee before I understand what you're doing here... smile.gif

It is the phase adjustments

5) Alright, I need to know... what does this mean in English?

http://lavag.org/old_files/monthly_05_2008/post-3266-1212090586.png' target="_blank">post-3266-1212090586.png?width=400

It the choice between sine ( sinus ) function and square ( carré ) function 010101

My wife's name is very close to this: Carrie Sines... so I'm dying to know smile.gif

Best regards to your wife .

I will translate the Vi in english .

hello i speak french very well

and that mean( chose sine or squar signale with this key (true/false) it is for generating a sine or square signal)