Need help with a logic process to handle communication with DSC custom

Hi,

I am working on a custom periodic I/O DSC server. The article about building the Periodic I/O Server says that I cannot use the local variable, property node, or control reference for the controls or indicators I want to publish. But I have a simple case like this. I want to build a feature which handle the reset signal the device communicated with system by the I/O server. I use a boolean control as the interface to signal when the I/O Server send the reset command to the device. But after sending the signal, I need to clear the true value so it will not do it again in the next polling state. Without using local variable and property not, I don't know how I should do this.

I still cannot thing another way, so I ask for help.

Thank you for your time.

Thang

QUOTE (sachsm @ Jul 1 2008, 06:36 AM)

Can't you use Network Shared Variables for this application?

To build the DSC I/O Server, first of all we have to build a custom VI then after that we publish all of the necessary controls and indicators to network shared variable and the communication between HMI and I/O Server through these shared variables. Currently I am working on the custom VI about the interface between this VI with HMI.

Thanks.