New great t-shirt....

QUOTE (Yair @ Jul 11 2008, 05:56 AM)

Maybe it's because I don't file or track CARs (other than an occasional thread), but I don't really get what's so creative about that. Is there something I'm missing?

Maybe since I reacll you saying that you don't have the oppertunity to work with the bleeding edge version of LV. Since some of my projects are being developed in the most recent released version, I can relate. In our bull-pen the expression is "Did you win a new CAR today?" So with the addition of a single "L" Norm's t-shirt could be have double meaning;

"Have you filLed your CAR today?"

Nice Norm!

:thumbup:

Ben

QUOTE (Yair @ Jul 11 2008, 04:56 AM)

Maybe it's because I don't file or track CARs (other than an occasional thread), but I don't really get what's so creative about that. Is there something I'm missing?

Well most of us being pretty darn good LV programmers, we don't call the NI tech support unless something is really screwed up. Which in most cases turns into a CAR.

Just happens to be I called a few times in a short period that turned into some CARs

And I consider being the root of a CAR akin to putting the proverbial notch in the headboard.

QUOTE (Norm Kirchner @ Jul 16 2008, 10:42 AM)

Well most of us being pretty darn good LV programmers, we don't call the NI tech support unless something is really screwed up. Which in most cases turns into a CAR.

Just happens to be I called a few times in a short period that turned into some CARs

And I consider being the root of a CAR akin to putting the proverbial notch in the headboard.

That gives a whole new perspective on being CARful when coding.