labview with pxi

sahara agrasen

i check NI website almost 1000 times but never find some good presentation. it is only product related topics. nothing much. i need some goood ppt or video or audio about pxi or labview or want to know what kind of appkication possible using pxi and labview....

pleaease help to get that..

QUOTE (Neville D @ Oct 2 2008, 03:36 PM)

check the NI website under PXI solutions.

N.

QUOTE (Neville D @ Oct 2 2008, 09:19 PM)

keynote videos are not downlodable and i m the one who has limited connectivity of internet. also ni week 08 summit presntatoin are not viewable. anyway i will definately working hard to get some more informatiion. meanwhile if you guys find any list of presenation or videos than please let me know. thank you

QUOTE (sahara agrasen @ Oct 3 2008, 05:28 AM)

keynote videos are not downlodable and i m the one who has limited connectivity of internet. also ni week 08 summit presntatoin are not viewable. anyway i will definately working hard to get some more informatiion. meanwhile if you guys find any list of presenation or videos than please let me know. thank you

usually there is a way to download such files...

QUOTE (sahara agrasen @ Oct 2 2008, 08:28 PM)

also ni week 08 summit presntatoin are not viewable.

?? Did you even try? They are all PDF documents that can be downloaded. There are a couple of presentations describing applications (I don't remember off the top of my head, but look at the TOCAMAC reactor one, it uses PXI if I remember correctly).

Even with slow internet connection that should be possible to download.

N.

QUOTE (crelf @ Oct 3 2008, 05:11 PM)

Just so everyone's clear, sahara agrasen is looking for downloadable ppt, video or audio files. I don't think any of our ideas so far conform to those requirements.

first of all, thank you so much for all your support. looking forward for same kind of support in future.

see my only intention for askiing of download manual becuase i can study those material during offline also. now see, i posted last reply before 2-3 days back and now today i get a chance to check mails and such a technical forum. that's it. i m working hard to learn all about pxi and labview in very short time with eliminating my problems. thank you guys for helping me. CRELF please take it easy. and all your ideas are working and helping me