Drive for pattern matching

QUOTE (TobyD @ Jan 19 2009, 08:11 PM)

Ok thx for your reply I can't change my project but I think my lecturer don't want something really sofistacted. I have found a way to do it but I have a problem and I would like to know if it's possible to help me?

I would like to fill in an area but I don't know how to do I found a function called IMAQ FillImage but it doesn't work so if someone can help me :)

Thank a lot for your help :)

QUOTE (Smile @ Jan 19 2009, 01:17 PM)

I would like to fill in an area but I don't know how to do I found a function called IMAQ FillImage but it doesn't work so if someone can help me :)

Try posting the code you have so far and asking about a specific section of the code. IMAQ FillImage obviously works - it may be that you are using it incorrectly but we have no way of knowing that. Take some time to read through the link in Neville's post. It really is worth reading and following the guidelines - you'll find people much more willing to help you.

-Toby

QUOTE (TobyD @ Jan 19 2009, 09:44 PM)

Try posting the code you have so far and asking about a specific section of the code. IMAQ FillImage obviously works - it may be that you are using it incorrectly but we have no way of knowing that. Take some time to read through the link in Neville's post. It really is worth reading and following the guidelines - you'll find people much more willing to help you.

-Toby

Ok thanks you very much for your help