Reading Cell Phone picture messages (MMS)

Hello

I have the need to read MMS without going to a cell phone aggregator company. The approach I offer here is not at all an example of good programming practice and it would be much better to gain access to a cell phone company's database. Maybe this will happen when the system gets going.

These MMS are sent to a phone number, and then picked out from the picture messaging web page. I used the iMacros product to see if it could be done simpler, but found that there was just not enough control. Th iMacros can click on a position on the screen, but prefers to activate the links inside the HTML.

The best that can be said for the method is that it works (at least until they change the web site again!)

The vi's to enter text into a web page and to click the mouse are included.

QUOTE (jbrohan @ Apr 27 2009, 02:30 PM)

Hello

I have the need to read MMS without going to a cell phone aggregator company. The approach I offer here is not at all an example of good programming practice and it would be much better to gain access to a cell phone company's database. Maybe this will happen when the system gets going.

These MMS are sent to a phone number, and then picked out from the picture messaging web page. I used the iMacros product to see if it could be done simpler, but found that there was just not enough control. Th iMacros can click on a position on the screen, but prefers to activate the links inside the HTML.

The best that can be said for the method is that it works (at least until they change the web site again!)

The vi's to enter text into a web page and to click the mouse are included.

If I remember correctly, you can hook IE using active x to get click info. Might solve your positioning problem.

I'll see what I can dig up if your interested.