Songs For The LabVIEW Programmer

At the LAVA BBQ last night, I introduced the community to Songs For The LabVIEW Programmer, a little project I started in response to user requests at last year's LAVA BBQ. Admittedly, not all of the users were sober at the time they made the request for "some LabVIEW drinking songs", but I believe it is important for NI to be responsive to our users, even the inebriated ones. :-)

The songs are now posted here on the NI Forums. There are some drinking songs and also some teaching songs if you have kids who are learning LabVIEW. I particularly recommend "The Execution Highlight Went Down The Wire Route." Very educational. And it has hand gestures. ;-)

• Like 1

At the LAVA BBQ last night, I introduced the community to Songs For The LabVIEW Programmer, a little project I started in response to user requests at last year's LAVA BBQ. Admittedly, not all of the users were sober at the time they made the request for "some LabVIEW drinking songs", but I believe it is important for NI to be responsive to our users, even the inebriated ones. :-)

The songs are now posted here on the NI Forums. There are some drinking songs and also some teaching songs if you have kids who are learning LabVIEW. I particularly recommend "The Execution Highlight Went Down The Wire Route." Very educational. And it has hand gestures. ;-)

Missing from that list is a song for those not at NI Week or the one-man-shops based on the song "I'm so Lonely"

:beer_mug:

Ben