Are y'all doing something behind the scenes?

Why do I see the LAVA I content dropping?

LAVA I content is being (slowly but surely) migrated to LAVA II. That may be what you're seeing.

(Jeez! I nearly hit the "Manage Topic Poll" button again! Can't teach an old cat new tricks!tongue.gif )

• Like 1

When I look at my profile I see my post count is as expexted but the count of the part posted in LAVA I has been dropping. SO that prompts this Q...

Why do I see the LAVA I content dropping?

Curious,

Ben

You're perceptive, there were over 9.6k posts in LAVA 1.0 content a few weeks ago, now down to < 5.5k.

• Like 1

You're perceptive, there were over 9.6k posts in LAVA 1.0 content a few weeks ago, now down to < 5.5k.

I would not have noticed under most circumstances but when LAVA I went down I lost half of my post count. So when I crossed the 1K point I noticed that I had almost as many posts after LAVA came back as prior so I was watching for when I crossed the tipping point. Well the "tipping point" moved so without posting on my part, I had more in LAVA II than in LAVA I.

So rather than calling myself "perceptive" I will just write it off to me being anal-retentive.

rolleyes.gif

Ben