Event Structure Warnings

mje

I'm having a slight issue where I'm getting warnings appearing in some of my VIs that use event structues:

post-11742-084849900 1285090198_thumb.pn

The above code appears to be fine, but once I run it, the VI generates a warning in the error list.

Block Diagram Warnings

Event Data Node: cluster has unnamed or duplicate named elements

Details: The cluster being bundled or unbundled by name has elements with no name, or elements with the same name.

So yeah...am I going crazy here? There's no custom objects or types involved, no other cases in the event structure, what you see in the snippet above is what you get.

Is the warning being misassigned, or is there really a problem with the event data that is signalled for in this case, a boolean button?

I find the warning annoying since I'm trying to clear a re-use library of all warnings, and I need to wade through several of these...

Example VI is attached (2010)...

duplicate names.vi

I find the warning annoying since I'm trying to clear a re-use library of all warnings, and I need to wade through several of these...

Sorry, no helpful advice other than put off that goal for another couple years, or maybe forever if you can. (It is a noble goal--it just doesn't look very achievable right now)

Sorry, no helpful advice other than put off that goal for another couple years, or maybe forever if you can. (It is a noble goal--it just doesn't look very achievable right now)

Or un-check the "show warnings" when viewing this library rolleyes.gif

Interestingly. If you change something (like mechanical action or the unbundle names). The warnings disappear............until you save it unsure.gif

Think you may have found a feature.

Or un-check the "show warnings" when viewing this library rolleyes.gif Interestingly. If you change something (like mechanical action or the unbundle names). The warnings disappear............until you save it unsure.gif Think you may have found a feature.
I like your attitude ShaunR. Are you sufficiently pissed at the fact that you are stuck using LabVIEW forever? :) Edited by TG

Interestingly. If you change something (like mechanical action or the unbundle names). The warnings disappear............until you save it unsure.gif

Think you may have found a feature.

I thought that behavior was odd as well. Features are fun!