Hello,

I found an example of an On-Off controller on Labview that I am attaching. I wanted to see how it would work the same VI replacing the thermostat a PID block and using the simplified model of a room in the form of the transfer function (R / (RCS +1)) but I'm not sure the right way to proceed. the integrator is to stay?  I have to connect directly with the pid of the entrance to the furnace? I have to modify the VI?  I hope in your kind suggestion 

thanks

Alessandro

On-Off Controller modificato.vi

On-Off Controller.vi

Please do not make duplicate posts.  If you make a post and want it moved, use the Report to Moderator button.  Sorry I don't have anything to add to the issue you are having.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Georgesun
      I think you can try this example. Changing K does not change his rise time. And by decreasing the value of K, he becomes more unstable.
      I Hope someone can answer my doubts.
    • By Flavien
      Hi guys,
      I am trying  to make a picture controler on my interface. I can drag and zoom my picture but my zoom is too bad ....
      My picture is big and I didn't find the way to make a zoom on the center of my indicator image with the zoomfactor. All my calculate tries failed and my reseachs on the web failed ...
      I am not really sure if i am clear but I can answer your questions.
      Best,
      Flavien

Control_Picture.vi
    • By Autodefenestrator
      I'm currently doing some driver creation in advance of getting actual hardware hooked up.
      One of the things I have to do is use a TEC temperature controller.  This will be used on multiple stations with identical functionality, but we sort of "scrounged" for instruments, so we couldn't get the same model of TEC controller everywhere.  We have 3 different ones (Newport 3700, Keithley 2510, ILX LDT-5980 if it matters).
      What I'm trying to figure out is if the PID constants that can be set on these devices are universal or not.  They'll all be using the same sensor (10K thermistor) and the same TEC (with adapters for the different plugs), and theoretically they'll all be using voltage set points to drive the TECs.
      Basically, I would like to tune the PID for one setup, and then just be able to copy those values over to setups using the other two TEC controller models.  But right now I can't tell if those PID constants are equivalent across all of the devices or not.
    • By Voklaif
      Hello all,
      I am looking for a way to find controls on an executable LV program. 
      I need this function because I want to automate a series of tests (user mouse clicks for example) on an executable LV program.
      The normal tools who does it with windows objects are not able to recognize LV controls individually.
      My idea is to find a way to recognize LV controls so I can interact with them individually.
      If anyone knows any third party programs to do automation tests for a LV exe that would also be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
      Vlad
    • By MartinRJ
      Hello,

I'll explain the application that I have to make.

I have a laser sensor (Scan Control) which rotates with an electric motor, it will measure a hole. For that, he turns and must to collect data for each grade of rotation. 180 / half turn -> 180 points / half turn. I have already a Labview program that translates the data sensor in mm.

Now I have to make a program to to synchronize the data acquisition.

I thought about two solutions:
      -Drive will sent the triggeur (I do not know if it can be done)
      -Analog encoder with a rising edge of the sine or cosine signal.
      The encoder has 32,000 points per revolution (resolution) so it should acquire at each 32000/180 = 180 periods of the encoder signal.

How can I do this on Labview?

I hope I have expressed well,

Thank you in advance to all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.