I am developing a packed library that puts a LabVIEW wrapper on calling functions from a single DLL, and have noticed that, when building it, it does not grab the nested DLLs that are being called by the main DLL.  Is this a known behavior?  And can I set it to copy all dependencies into the builds folder?

I know I can manually set it to include specific files, but seeing as the dependencies are listed within the DLL itself, I would imagine that LabVIEW would automatically dig through those files and find all the dependencies.

I'm using Labview 2012, and the DLL is written in C#.

I am developing a packed library that puts a LabVIEW wrapper on calling functions from a single DLL, and have noticed that, when building it, it does not grab the nested DLLs that are being called by the main DLL.  Is this a known behavior?  And can I set it to copy all dependencies into the builds folder?

I know I can manually set it to include specific files, but seeing as the dependencies are listed within the DLL itself, I would imagine that LabVIEW would automatically dig through those files and find all the dependencies.

I'm using Labview 2012, and the DLL is written in C#.

As ned said, LabVIEW will not parse DLLs to scan them for secondary dependencies and it should not even try to either. If you have more than the main DLL anyhow, you should have an installer which takes care about putting all the DLLs in the right places. Many secondary DLL dependencies are not meant to be copied into an application private location but should remain on the system location they were put in by the respective installer. Copying them to an application private location can and often will cause more troubles than simply leaving them out and you as developer and intimate user of the DLL are the only person aside from the DLL developer who can know which DLLs are needed and which of them are fine to copy and which need to be installed properly.