XControl Label Allignment

Hi,

I have created an XControl. When I place this XControl down the Label is not correctly aligned with the object. Does anyone know how I might address this? Please see the attached picture for details.

post-52118-0-28223700-1434012407.png

Many thanks, Alec

I'm guessing there is a tiny border around your string control.  Is it possible that this string is in a cluster?  If so you could try to minimize this by using the 1 pixel border cluster.

https://lavag.org/topic/5013-compacter-cluster-arrays-tables-with-controls/#entry28056

If that is just a string control I'm not sure why the label doesn't position itself right.  Actually I just tried it on another XControl and it is the same.  I'd say this is a bug and needs NI's attention so they can make a CAR.

It's because the label is aligning itself to the X control, which contains the string control. I have a very similar X control and didn't figure it out how to make the label align perfectly.

You could alway hide the label and hand align some text typed directly on the front panel

Edited by MarkCG

Hi,

I have created an XControl.

See, that's your problem right there....

No seriously, this happens with every XControl.  It's like they have a subpanel border around them.  I've grown to just accept it how it is.  You have to manually re-position the label.

• Like 2